As I sit here on New Years Eve, I am pondering my resolutions for 2010.
1. Spend more quality time with my kids and husband. Continue to make my family my top priority.
2. Design and build out my website – marketing my writing.
3. Complete, sell and publish my book.
4. Continue my commitment to fitness, working out six days a week – three days of weight training and four days of cardio.
5. Take a new fitness class
6. Commit to not overextend myself – sign up for less and only spend time on things that meet my top priorities.
7. Live each day to the fullest – enjoying each moment.
8. Obtain my personal training certification.
9. Attend a writers conference.
10. Send out two queries a week.
What are your New Years Resolutions?